Sunday, August 30, 2009

I know my thoughts are turning to fall when I buy stuff to make soup and warm colors creep into our neutral palette!

I did dry brush the cupboard this morning with both paint and glaze. I am not sure I added anything by doing those two additional steps. I did lighten it up a bit-but I think I liked it more looking a little more dirty-so probably another dry coat of glaze is in my near future. I took a few pictures of some of the goodies going into the Monticello front window on Tuesday. We are doing more of a "whole room look" which will be fun and a bit different for us [although not for Donna, as in her past life in L.A.-she was a very successful interior designer]. I will debut the final cupboard effort when we get it staged at Monticello.  Untill then-it's off to gather, clean and price the goodies leaving on the truck on Tuesday.

No comments:

Followers