Saturday, May 30, 2009

MADISON PARK




















I took a little field trip for inspiration and to take a good friend lunch a week ago. I went to MADISON PARK, Randy Parman's antique store in Sellwood and got inspired! He has such a wonderful way of displaying both rustic and beautiful antique pieces. He is like a water wand when it comes to finding treasures. We can be at the same sale and we can be standing next to each other and he will pick up the most wonderful object before my eyes have even focused, and before I have jump started my brain into thinking I might want it. Once in an antique store, Donna and I had put a pile of goodies on the counter and the owner said to us, "I didn't know I wanted it until I saw your goodies put together-and this is my store"! That's how I feel about Madison Park! I want it all and just the way that Randy puts it together. So if you have not made a field trip out to Madison Park give yourself a treat and take the morning or afternoon to immerse yourself in Randy's treasures and creativity!
MADISON PARK ANTIQUES
7805 S.E. LAMBERT
SELLWOOD ANTIQUE DISTRICT
PORTLAND,OREGON
503-233-3731

1 comment:

Shay said...

I've read your blog up to this point...I love all the posts,the photo's are scrumptious.
As soon as i spotted the black and white ribbon I realized your my favorite space at Monticello Antique Mall.I'm so thrilled to discover your blog. LOVE it.
Shay~ DesignerJunkfinder

Followers