Wednesday, April 8, 2009

OFF TO THE BARN


Did I say earlier that I loved the Queen of Tarte Barn-if I didn't-I am saying it now-I LOVE THE BARN! In my younger years I used to dream of having a real barn house. I collected building plans and devoured Sunset magazines when they would feature remodeled barns made into homes. I always thought that I would some day live in the country with acreage and barns and if not a barn house-a farm house. Now most of those dreams will not come true-but I am happy to shout that I have part of a BARN. Annie, Fannie and Abigail will be renting part of the barn with Cindy from Queen of Tarte and will be doing monthly shows along side her. How cool is that?!! WAY TOO COOL!

We will be doing the April show-but we will also be moving lots and lots of stuff from storage, decorating, painting and other stuff over the next couple months. I have to pray for rain so the CGM [Chief Golf Maven-otherwise known as my twin, Donna] can do her magic before I loose her to the driving range and 18 rounds of golf on a daily basis. [Well almost daily basis.]

I am so excited about the BARN and the adventures that are sure to come. I look forward to many fun shows and events. Hey-I think we should have a BARN PARTY this summer when it is warm and we can smell the hay and see the stars!

4 comments:

Patina said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! Your pretty things will add so much to the barn. What a great combination of talented ladies.

melanie said...

ah...I will have to travel out there- it hasn't happened yet- I am sure to arrive soon! Am excited for you both, and hope you are wildly successful ( I am sure you will be!). I must visit the barn soon!!! ( I will shoot for the April show!)forever & always a fan of yours!!!
melanie

Maison Douce said...

Did you say party? I'm in!!! That is great news, I can't wait to see it!!!
Isabel

Sammy Girl said...

Hey, ladies!
So much fun to meet you in person yesterday at "the barn". I can tell this next event will be SPECTACULAR!

Have a super day ...
Betty :)

Followers