Sunday, June 13, 2010

A WINTER GOLF HAVEN!

As some of you know my husband and I moved to Portland (the RAINY northwest Portland) after living in southern California (the SUNNY southern California) for 30 years.  A VERY BIG WEATHER ADJUSTMENT!  After four winters in the northwest my golf partner (the hubs) and I decided that this might be a good time to renew our ties to the sunshine!  We purchased a second home in the California desert where golfing addicts like us have found nirvana!  We will be able to play all year around!  A few sneak peaks of our new home and garden.  More photos to come in the next few months! Stay tuned!
Hugs Donna










4 comments:

1 Funky Woman said...

Ah, looks like paradise to me?

Florence said...

Is this going to be your winter home? Hope to see you some day soon. Florence

Kelsi said...

I came upon your bagged lavender at Montecelli's Marketplace and love it. I am getting married in October and want to purchase about 15 of the bags and am hoping to get a bulk rate. Please let me know;I would be so excited and grateful. Kelsi-- kelsij@gmail.com. I Hope to hear from you!

Sue said...

Hi Donna,
I was "blog hopping" and came across your blog. This is Sue, Country Roads. You aren't the same Donna that use to have such great stuff in my store, are you? In some ways it is such a big blogging world, and when it comes to junkin though, it is very small. I would love to hear from you. Hope all is well.

Take care, Sue
www.mycountryroads.blogspot.com

Followers