Wednesday, April 14, 2010

KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PRIZE



I HAVE A NEW MANTRA-KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PRIZE-THIS TOO WILL PASS!
I HAD A FRIEND OVER THE OTHER DAY AND HE ASKED ME WHAT MY THEME WAS FOR THE REMODEL. WELL-I DON'T REALLY HAVE AN INTERIOR DESIGNER THEME-BUT I DO HAVE A THEME! DESIGN BY DOG DIRT! AFTER LIVING WITH WHITE FLOORS FOR 12 YEARS WITH DOGS-I WANT FLOORS AND WALLS TO BLEND IN WITH LIVING WITH DOGS WHO HAVE FEW BOUNDARIES INSIDE THE HOUSE.  THIS MAY SOUND FUNNY-BUT IN TRUTH I AM SERIOUS!  I LOVE WHITE, CREAM, TAUPE, AND ALMOST ANY NEUTRAL-BUT NOT WITH DOGS!

3 comments:

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Love your theme!!
Happy day!
xojanis

Christine LeFever said...

An excellent choice in design theme. I am eager to learn what you will go with. Natural wood floors come to my mind for keeping dog dirt hidden within reason.

Zwee!!!!!!!!

gretchen said...

I have to agree.
One of my cousins picked out her rugs by bringing crackers into the store and crumbling them up to find the shade that would match and not show...so, dog dirt is as good a reason as any!

Followers