Sunday, November 8, 2009

WHAT A PARTY


WOW-did we kick off the season with a wonderful party Friday night and a great sale on Saturday.  A HEARTFELT THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO BRAVED THE STORMY ELEMENTS TO COME OUT AND HAVE FUN AT THE BARN.  I am still on a high from all of the wonderful time and interactions
we had with fanily and friends!!!  A wrap our arms around thank you to all  who helped put the barn space into the magic of Christmas. The ever present Joe and Jermonne from Barn House BOYS were there again to add their magical touch to the show. The glitter queen, formerly known as Donna, and still the CGM [chief golf maven] for all her late hours of glitter, glitter, glittering, She promises to do a blog when the holiday season is all over on the top 25 places she has found glitter. Thank you again for the party! THE DECEMBER 6 SHOW AT THE BARN IS CANCELED! We are doing  a month long Christmas show at MONTICELLO ANTIQUE MARKET PLACE! More on that show soon! I promised the dogs a dog day so I am off to play with the puppies as they have been feeling a  bit neglected from MOI.

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

A Party I wish I was at!!
Rochelle

Donna Reyne' said...

Wow!!
I love everything! It is an amazing look you've put together here.
What a fun looking, wish I had been there type of event...donna

AuroraSuzette said...

Thanks for all the nice pics of everything I missed!!

Preemie Donna said...

Love everything.

Anne Lorys said...

Fantastic, *this* is what Christmas should look like! So pleased to discover your blog, you have such exquisite style.
All the best,
Anne

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! I think that is a party I would like to attend. Can't wait to peruse the rest of your blog!

Cecil and Co. said...

I want to go here...wonderful items to choose from!

Followers