Tuesday, November 24, 2009

All I want for Christmas!

As Thanksgiving is only two days away I thought I would jump start my Christmas list!

  1.  More hours in the day to be creative, to take a walk with my dog, spend more time with my family and friends, to bake a homemade apple pie, laugh out loud, go out to breakfast, go junking with my two sisters, read a good book from start to finish and last but not least play more golf with my husband!






After careful consideration I believe that more time is all that I would like from Santa this year!  I think that the BH Boys have it right....I am going to edit some of my commitments, spend more time with the ones I love and cherish and last but not least put my feet up and read a good book!

2 comments:

Auntie Joy said...

I second that idea!
JOY!

robin laws said...

i completely understood and related to the first version (except for the golfing part:) but in the end you reminded me that the last part is what i really crave.
happy thanksgiving!
xo

Followers