Monday, July 20, 2009

SUMMER TAG SALE

COME JOIN US ON SATURDAY, JULY 25, 2009 FOR THE FIRST, ANNIE, FANNIE AND ABIGAIL SUMMER ORANGE TAG SALE AT THE TARTE BARN. OUR PROJECTS CAN BE YOUR TREASURES AT BARGIN BASEMENT PRICES. SO COME AND JOIN IN THE HUNT FOR TREASURES AND HAVE SOME FUN IN THE SUN! WE PROMISE TO HAVE LOTS OF ICED BEVERAGES TO HELP COOL OFF OUR SIZZILING PRICES, NOT TO MENTION THE SIZZILING SUN!
TARTE BARN
SATURDAY, JULY 25, 2009
20131 SOUTH END ROAD
OREGON CITY, OREGON
9:00-2:00 PM

4 comments:

The Vintage Station said...

We'll be there with rings on our toes! Love your stuff and have always been fans since we met you at Stars....Teri and Sonya

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

I am drooling over all of the Rusty Crusty goods!! I wish I could be there, it all looks great, Janna

Molly Mo's said...

Oooh, I will be there with tons of money!! kidding, only a little money but hey, if it's cheap, I'll buy!

Diane

Tammy in Ontario, Canada said...

The first date on your post says "june" instead of july. I wish I was closer ---I'd come :0)

Followers