Thursday, March 5, 2009

Well the next to hardest part in doing the expo show is done. We are moved in and only got rained on during the unpacking. We had some sun during the loading into the truck and cars-not to bad for the 5th of March!

We brought lots of smalls and items under $20.00. We are trying to do our part in fighting off the recession with fun things to tickle and please that won't hurt the bottom line too much.

I have a few more things to price and pack up tonight so I will say goodnight and am sure to dream of antiques.

We are both looking forward to seeing old friends and the many wonderful dealers who are a part of the show. I am going to put the camera in the car as soon as I sign off so we can take some pictures of the fun to share.

1 comment:

Maison Douce said...

Girls, welcome to blogland!! I will put you on my blogroll (as soon as I can see straight - I am sooooo tired!). I will see you tomorrow!
Isabel

Followers