Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MONTICELLO and EXPO

We have been busy pricing, cleaning, tagging and bundling for the up and coming Palmer/Wirfs Antique show March 6, 2009, as well as preparing fun things for Monticello. Needless to say-our lives take on a more frantic pace during the weeks before EXPO-but we wouldn't do it if we didn't LOVE IT!

For those of you who wonder what I did last Saturday-let's say the garage and the threat of rain in the up and coming week won out. I moved the "stuff" from one side of the garage to the other and got things stacked and organized [okay-kind of organized] for EXPO. I got a big kiss from the Wizard when he got home from his business trip. He can finally get to his things since I switched the sides of the garage. I will take some pictures to tease some interest. One thing I did notice in my efforts to organize is that I am into vintage suitcases-especially to put smalls in for transport and display. Someone who does not love the business might think the suitcases have become an obsession!

Back to pricing, cleaning, tagging and bundling.

No comments:

Followers